Menu
bnsn92
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ping spikes in SO17 3RY

Hi. There have been ping spikes from 7pm onwards... i have already tried a wired connection, and there is no difference.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping spikes in SO17 3RY

Hi bnsn92, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004788465, for slow speeds at peak times. The next review of this is 14/12/2016, I have popped the details across to the team that deals with this type of fault, they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information and keep you updated on the progression of the fault itself. 

I am sorry that we don't have better news at this time. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
bnsn92
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

wow.. that is like almost 2 months... is there any sort of compensation for 2 months of bad internet? I've been a customer for over 2 years and this is not the first time I get less than 3MBps downloads in the evening... its so bad that my download speed is lower than my upload speed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi bnsn92, 

Thanks for posting! I am terribly sorry to hear that you're having issues with your broadband connection, I can understand that this must be annoying so apologies for an troubles.

I have tried to test your connection from here however I was unable to locate any of your details via your forum account. I will need some additional information from you in order to proceed with diagnostics.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos