Menu
zzrh
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ping spikes League of Legends

Been getting ping spikes on league of legends when I, and my partner are using the internet.

My partner will usually watch youtube videos whilst I play; I've done this since I got my virgin media broadband around 5 months ago and it has been fine.

The reason I got virgin was so I could play games while she watched netflix/youtube etc but recently it has been unplayable when she is also using the internet. My ping will fluctuate between 90-999 and its impossible to play - the game keeps skipping.

surely this shouldnt happen as I was assured when buying this would be suitable for my needs and it would be able to handle our usage.( which it has done until a week ago or so)

0 Kudos
EmporioArmani
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping spikes League of Legends

Whats your league of legend name Smiley Happy?

Try this: There's also a solution that a user here on the forums found, though it doesn't work for everybody. Here is how you do it: Go to your Superhub settings, click advanced settings, click wireless radio and change the 5ghz wireless to 54mbps. Then connect

Try that ^.

I was having the exact same issue, however it fixed itself since yesterday. Hopefully it continues like this, got perfect connection now, back to normal. I rang them up and complained as they are breaching their side of the contract.

0 Kudos
zzrh
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping spikes League of Legends

Thanks Buddy,
My username is Mekunen (EUW) if you'd like to add me Smiley Happy

Will try this solution and update after done

0 Kudos