Menu
Ahrier
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ping and lag issues

Been having a lot or random ping drops and lag / cut off's the last few days. MMO's its a little bearable however it makes league of legends unplayable as most actions are extremely delayed.

I notice the connection drops when twitch starts buffering on the other monitor, I've tried not having it on as well but the issues where still there.

Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ping and lag issues

Hi Ahrier,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble gaming. It sounds like the connection overall is having trouble if twitch is suffering at the same time. I've checked your connection and had some trouble picking up some of the data from the hub. The local network segment looks fine at least. Could you post the upstream and downstream stats from the hub? 

If you could also try testing the hub in modem mode with a PC in safe mode with networking enabled that would help us narrow down the possible cause of this.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Ahrier
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Alright, I'll provide them below.

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Upstream noise problem run a BQM to see when it happens.
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Do you have a TV line or something attached to the line?
0 Kudos
Ahrier
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

This is a TV line, doesn't go through a phone.

r

0 Kudos
Hiron
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the same issues
0 Kudos
Hiron
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Iv been on the phone a number of times. Iv done all the port forwarding and dmz, still have the same issues. Clearly there is a fault are Virgin ignoring this fault or is there something in place to resolve this?
0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ahrier wrote:

Reboot your super hub router mode.

0 Kudos
supernewb89
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

@legacy 1 please see all other previous posts regarding this issue and understand its a virgin problem it cannot be the 2thousand or so gamers individual routers causing us all to disconnect its a you problem get it fixed or you will loose a lot of customers
legacy1
Hero
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

supernewb89 wrote:
@legacy 1 please see all other previous posts regarding this issue and understand its a virgin problem it cannot be the 2thousand or so gamers individual routers causing us all to disconnect its a you problem get it fixed or you will loose a lot of customers

You can't even beginning let alone start to understand every problem every other super hub with every other firmware has.

If you want it to work use modem mode

Ahrier Reboot your super hub router mode.

0 Kudos