Menu
Shazeen82
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Packetloss

Hello im experiencing packetlosses to the Blizzard wow servers i have 20 ping but disconnecting about packetloss very often. 2 minute gameplay, disconnect reconnect 1 minute disconnect. Az i checked the battle net looking glass and its shows me massive packetlosses in the region. The ping was around 20 Im living in Lu1. Please repair the network. These packetlosses are unacceptable!
0 Kudos
stov82
Joining in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packetloss

Am getting it also in Plymouth.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shazeen82, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with packet loss. I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have tested the connection from here for you and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please respond to me here with a recent tracert for us to compare with the information we have here.

Also, how are you connected wired or wireless?

Does the packet loss occur even when connected via ethernet cable?

Speak soon, 

Thanks,

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Shazeen82
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello! Two days after I started this topic the problem not that bad. But i experience every day at least one disconnect by packetloss. When i started this topic it happened every 2-5 minutes. Its now ok please keep it up! Oh and im using ethernet cable of course. Thank you!
0 Kudos
anotherproblem
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Loads of people on virgin are having this problem at the moment, there's a massive thread on the blizzard forums about it and several reporting it here. nothing official from virgin yet tho.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Shazeen82, 

Thanks for the swift response!

In light of what you've said about things getting better for you after posting, just keep an eye on the connection and should you notice any more packet loss or connection drops then post back here and we'll gladly take a look at things from here for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos