Menu
DavidMcClung
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Packetloss across all games.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to help me. I appear to be suffering from severe packetloss across all my games not just on my PC but on my brothers. I am using a Ethernet and he is using Network adaptors both of which have the same issue. I contacted support and they were extremely nice on the phone but my problem remains. I will attach everything I think yous may need and if you need more please do not hesitate to ask. 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate Image removed (Contains IP address), please review the Forum Guidelines]

2.png

3f88c335169ec1a723c4ea4e2dfacd8e.png

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packetloss across all games.

Set up a BQM at http://www.thinkbroadband.com/ping as it will show more clearly what is happening and confirm that you have an external issue

0 Kudos
DavidMcClung
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply and here it is here

3f88c335169ec1a723c4ea4e2dfacd8e.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello DavidMcClung

Really sorry your connection is not performing well at the moment, we will do our best to help and explain.

The line and hub are looking good however there are a couple of area issues affecting you.

The first is an intermittent low SNR problem, this most likely accounts for the red in the graph, our engineers are aware and trying to find it F005157599 estimated fix date of 20 MAR 2017. I have updated your account so if we have your mobile number you will hopefully get SMS updates.

Secondly the area peak time traffic is high F004840155 review date of  29/03/2017.

I will send you a forum private message to discuss further.

Please accept our apologies and thank you for your patience.

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos