Menu
ethanman
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Packet Loss/Unresponsive

A lot of unresponsive hosts, and every 5-10 minutes my packet loss will suddenly jump. Will have weird lag in-game when I have incoming data(people logging in/out), but I cannot interact at all, and eventually get timed out.

b4f7e0cb040649f1b9434d678d65e673.png

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet Loss/Unresponsive

Where your from to where your going to is fine so bits in between are not where your wanting to go matter only if where your going is bad.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Packet Loss/Unresponsive

Hi ethanman, 

Thanks for letting us know about your issues with packet loss, I apologise for any inconvenience.

I have run some checks on your connection from here and I couldn't see anything out of the ordinary, no errors or time outs inside the Hubs logs and all of the power levels are within the preferred ranges.

Are you still having these issues? If so, please include a recent copy of your Hubs logs in your response for me to compare with the data we have here. You can find these by opening the internet browser, typing 192.168.0.1 into the address bar, before logging in it will say 'Router Status' in the top right corner, click there and all the information needed is inside.

Also, how are you connected wired or wireless?

I look forward to your reply,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos