Menu
Dannymadethis
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PSN blocked

As of today PSN and all services seem to be blocked, if I use my mobile data everything is fine as soon as I'm on my wifi I get access is denied. This means I can't connect to PSN on my PS4 or from any laptop or mobile devices. I've been looking online and it sounds like the issue is to do with my IP address being blocked by those services, I can only assum that my IP address recently changed

Please help
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PSN blocked

This happens from time to time, SONY has blacklisted the IP address given to you by VM. This IP was used by a hacker or cheat in the past.

Follow this Video link on Youtube. To reset you IP Address.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.

All Replies
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: PSN blocked

This happens from time to time, SONY has blacklisted the IP address given to you by VM. This IP was used by a hacker or cheat in the past.

Follow this Video link on Youtube. To reset you IP Address.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.