Menu
Callumrobbo
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

PSN Connection Issues!

Over the past week I have been experiencing connections issues to PSN, I unable to visit the PSN website on my phone or laptop via Wi-Fi but I am able to on 4g. I have connected to PSN in modem mode but I don't want to stay in modem mode because I want to use the Wi-Fi at the same time I am connected to PSN?? Anyone know any solutions that can help me resolve this problem?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: PSN Connection Issues!

Hey Callumrobbo

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problem you're experiencing with your PlayStation at the moment. 

Are you using any other devices wirelessly? As it seems to work with the ethernet cable it could suggest an intermittent or weak connection between the hub and the PlayStation.

If that's the case there are some great tips for troubleshooting your wireless [here]

I'd love to hear how you get on and once we get this sorted, what games you're enjoying Man Happy

Talk soon

Craig 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jinz24
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Having the same problem here. This was working fine yesterday morning.

0 Kudos
liverpaul
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It dosnt work with wired as I'm wired. Psn is getting blocked via the router. If you try to sign into a Sony entertainment network page it gets blocked. But if you use your mobile data it works a treat and loads psn app. Sorry but vm this your end, we'll the router anyway.
0 Kudos
tiltonarmy40
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same here 9 days offline
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Callumrobbo & @liverpaul,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues signing in to PSN at the moment.  We're currently trying to get to the bottom of the issues, but we need a little info from yourselves so that we can do this.  I've linked a thread below, in that thread (post #24) I've posted some instructions for the info we need in order to escalate this, could you head over there and pop the information when you're able to please?

Playstation Network - Page 3 - Virgin Media Forum

The sooner you're able to get this info to us, the sooner we can do some digging and find out where the issue lies for you.  Drop me a reply if you have any questions.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jimmyd_uk
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Same problem here....... what's the issue, updated all port forwarding as suggested by Sony but still no luck. Anyone else in Camberley having a problem?
0 Kudos