Menu
Techie94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PS4 and Xbox One lagging

Hi everyone.

Switched from Sky to Virgin about just under a month ago. I'm on the Vivid 100 package with the Hub 3. Since then I've barely been able to play a full multiplayer game online without lag at all. I've tried all I can think of such as port forwarding. Reserving IP's and more but I'm still getting lag and it s becoming very frustrating.

I noticed that Hardware version 10 & Software verion 9.1.88T is reportedly a "broken" version and that there is currently no fix for it as of yet and apparently its been going on for months. Now if thats the case then why hasn't the product been fixed or recalled if its broken? I'' willing to wait for the fix because it doesn't seem to be far away from happening but there has be some fix that somewhat makes the problem less painful rather than lagging to the point where I can't actually move my character. Plus Amazon Prime on my PS4 lags too. It will stream part HD and part below HD.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS4 & Xbox One lagging

Techie94 wrote:
Hi everyone.

Switched from Sky to Virgin about just under a month ago. I'm on the Vivid 100 package with the Hub 3. Since then I've barely been able to play a full multiplayer game online without lag at all. I've tried all I can think of such as port forwarding. Reserving IP's and more but I'm still getting lag and it s becoming very frustrating.

I noticed that Hardware version 10 & Software verion 9.1.88T is reportedly a "broken" version and that there is currently no fix for it as of yet and apparently its been going on for months. Now if thats the case then why hasn't the product been fixed or recalled if its broken? I'' willing to wait for the fix because it doesn't seem to be far away from happening but there has be some fix that somewhat makes the problem less painful rather than lagging to the point where I can't actually move my character. Plus Amazon Prime on my PS4 lags too. It will stream part HD and part below HD.

Are you using a wired connection or a wireless connection, if its wireless then try it wired to eliminate that, the SH3 is a known piece of trash but VM can't exactly recall it sadly

0 Kudos