Menu
mah32
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PS4 WiFi Connection Issues

I am having issues with my PS4 connecting to my Superhub 3.0. I had an issue a month or so ago where my Superhub wouldn't connect to the internet for about two weeks, and since then I haven't been on my PS4. I have tried to connect today and it won't even find my Superhub's WiFi, despite being 3ft away from it. I put a wired connection in and get good download speeds, but I would prefer to have it on WiFi so I can move it around the house if I need to. Also, I think this is giving me issues with connecting to the PSN as I don't seem to be able to log-in and Sony have not got any issues at present.
0 Kudos
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS4 WiFi Connection Issues

I had issues before with PSN not signing, in the consoles settings manually set/change the DNS to googles DNS server 8.8.8.8 , 8.8.4.4 & it should work, also sometimes the hubs built in firewall can interfere with PSN sign in, default it's set on medium, set it to low, as for the WiFi it's a bit strange why it won't detect it, my daughters PS4 connected to her SH3 wifi/wired with no issues, log into the router & check the WiFi settings & if need be change them, channel etc, if it still plays up there could be an issue/fault with the hub itself.

My cousin recently joined VM she had issues from the word go, the SH3 was at fault, they gave her another new SH3, that didn't work either, gave her a SH2 & it worked no problems since. Sometimes it can be the hub.

0 Kudos