Menu
cjewkes
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

PS4 - FIFA 16 - A consistent connection please

For the last 3 months I have had to deal with lag issues and disconnection problems while playing FIFA online.

The console is hardwired in to try and reduce the lack of speed and risk of it disconnecting, yet there is not a day where it is buffering, and the connection varies (as per speedtest.net) from 50mbps to 0.2.

Is anyone else suffering these issues or could it be something to do with the connection to our home??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: PS4 - FIFA 16 - A consistent connection please

Hi cjewkes

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing lagging and disconnections whilst playing FIFA online on your PS4.

I would like to check your connection for any issues, however I was unable to locate your account. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can check this further for you.

In the meantime, is it just FIFA that you notice this issue or is it the same on another online game? Was the speed test you completed through the PS4, if so as it uses different servers it won't give you an accurate result. If you can complete a speed test through a wired connection on a laptop/PC that would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos