Menu
stylee
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Overwatch latency on VM

Hey guys,

So just thought I would post a quick question, is anyone else on VM currently having issues with latency when playing Overwatch?

I cant say I have had issues with any other title or when downloading files etc, but it is currently almost unplayable for me, I have opened a ticket with Blizzard and posted my diagnostics and they are saying it is latency on the VM end :-/

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Rob

0 Kudos
stylee
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Overwatch latency on VM

Added a few snaps from router Smiley Happy

UpstreamUpstreamDownstreamDownstream

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey stylee,

So sorry to hear of the problems you're suffering with latency while you're playing Overwatch. It seems odd that it's only that one game that's being affected by this.

I've run some tests and it appears the downstream power levels on your hub are too high at the moment. I'd expect this to impact your connection as a whole, rather than a specific title. However, it's best we get these sorted in the first instance and then go from there if you're still suffering problems. I'll send you a PM (purple envelope, top right) so we can arrange a suitable time slot for a visit.

Drop me a reply when you get chance and I'll get something booked in asap.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
InCole
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I am also having issues on Overwatch, while I do have a suspicion it is a Blizzard issue, Blizzard keeps saying for everyone in Europe that it is an ISP issue. But I have the problem and so do some of my friends in Belgium as well all on different ISP's.

In any case, I made a ticket with Blizzard and they came back and said it was an issue with my ISP that the signal is not reaching their server thus why I am being disconnected from the game while playing at random times, multiple times.

0 Kudos