Menu
rikkky
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Online Gaming issues!

So over the last few months I've noticed a few problems in starting online Xbox games when spawning (mainly shooting games)

No matter what shooting game when spawning I always miss the start

Cod:
On call of duty I always miss the first 20 seconds of the game whilst waiting to load and spawn. I like to play search and destroy mainly so I always miss the first round and have to start in the second round which gives the other team an advantage.

Battlefield:
This it what I find incredibly frustrating, I will be the group leader and search for a game with my friends yet they will get in the game a good 2 mins before me, even though I'm the party leader and some times I have join of their name even though technically I'm the one that dragged them into the game which doesn't make sense.

RS siege:
Every single game without fail the whole lobby is waiting for me to load for a good 30/60 secs after everybody else

Does anybody have any ideas how to help?

Thanks for anyone who tries to help.

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

0 Kudos
TeresaMc
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Online Gaming issues!

Exact same issues here, and it is due to latency.  I was using wireless, and the best i could get it was in the 150ms range at Best.  So i ordered another ethernet cable and figured wired would make all issues go away.  It did not.  Still in the 150ms range.

No matter what game is tried...Battlefront, Battlefield, any game where spawning as quickly as possible is key, i'm constantly spawning in (sometimes) upto 4-5minutes after the match has started.  This is ridiculous

0 Kudos