Menu
Jayceef1
Superfast
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

No Multiplayer on Xbox One

I am unable to play any multiplayer games on COD Ghosts on Xbox one. I can connect to xbox live but then cannot find any games to join. I don't have the same problem with the 360 altough it does take time to find a game. Both are connected wirelessly.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Multiplayer on Xbox One

Hi Jayceef1,

Sorry to hear you're unable to find any games to join on COD Ghosts on the Xbox One.  Can you try a wired connection first of all to see if this helps?  It's possibly relating to the NAT type that the Xbox is registering.

Let me know if a wired connection works and we'll go from there, catch you soon! Smiley Happy

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Jayceef1
Superfast
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kev,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried wired and still have the same issue. 5 mins and still saying no games found The NAT is open on both wired and wireless.

I had it wired but then when playing Assassins Creed Black Flag could not access online content but when I switched to wireless I could. Didn't think much of it until I went back to play COD Ghosts after a few months. When I first got the game had no issues.

I can play COD Ghosts OK on my 360 wirelessly (bit laggy at times).

I have an engineer coming tomorrow for a TV issue if that helps

0 Kudos
Jayceef1
Superfast
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to update and t help others should they have a similar problem

Have found a fix by uninstalling the last DLC map and it now works. A bit laggy at times so may uninstall another to see if that helps. 

Not sure why this works as had no issues previously,

0 Kudos