Menu
xXBadness185Xx
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

New SuperHub

Virgin Media does not want to give me the new super hub because apparently I need to upgrade my package. I already on a 100MB package and I dont want to pay extra every month just to get the new super hub. I have now got access to wireless AC devices and would love to use the new super hubs wireless AC technology 

I just feel like this current hub, the VMDG480, is a little sluggish.

Thanks,
Leon
0 Kudos
xXBadness185Xx
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SuperHub

Edit:

Found this on a website saying:

"The Super Hub 2 will be provided for free to new broadband customers on 60Mb or 100Mb speeds. Those already on those speeds, or upgrading to them, can request a new Super Hub to replace their current model, but it will cost them £50." 

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/networks/wireless-routers/52755/virgin-media-new-super-hub-review

I am currently on the 100MB package as mentioned above

xXBadness185Xx wrote:

Virgin Media does not want to give me the new super hub because apparently I need to upgrade my package. I already on a 100MB package and I dont want to pay extra every month just to get the new super hub. I have now got access to wireless AC devices and would love to use the new super hubs wireless AC technology 

I just feel like this current hub, the VMDG480, is a little sluggish.

Thanks,
Leon
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: New SuperHub

Hey xXBadness185Xx,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that your current equipment is performing slow. I wanted to check your connection and see if I can offer you a replacement, but I'm unable to locate your account.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to confirm additional info.

Speak with you very soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos