Menu
Sladden93
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

My Xbox and other devices keep cutting out.

Good morning,

For a few months now myself and my family have been having issues with our internet connection. The internet seems to just cut out an random intervals and it is impossible to keep anything going for a long period of time. The Xbox in particular just randomly disconnects for about 30 seconds before reconnecting and then continues to do this for a long period of time. Other devices in the house seem to also have the same problem and the internet can't seem to handle many devices at once (previously hasn't been a problem). My father in law works from home a lot so as you can imagine this is incredibly frustrating. I did phone a few weeks ago, I was told there was maintenance and my box was reset from your help centre but the issue hasn't gone away. I have since checked for local issues and found none. We pay a considerable amount a month for our internet and simply haven't been getting the service we pay for so as you can imagine we feel like we are just throwing our money away. Please can you help.

Thankyou.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: My Xbox and other devices keep cutting out.

Hey Sladden93,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your connection, I know it's frustrating when your internet is intermittent.

I've tried to look into this for you, but I'm not able to find your account info. Would you please drop me a PM confirming your address so I can investigate further.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos