Menu
nicodemusUK
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

'Micro' dropouts of service

I experience dropouts of the service enough to disrupt online gaming (this is hardwired so nothing to do with wireless) also do you guys have a better router as we often lose 2g signal (5g continues to work so maybe we have too many 2g devices connected but a modern router should be able to handle this surely??).  Total loss of service occurs more often during inclement weather (and I've already heard all about your cables being underground so the weather cant affect it - but it is affecting something in the chain!)  I'm in Blaydon (NE21) is there anything going on with the service / infrastructure that may be causing issues as it is quite frankly beyond a joke now... To the point its not worth starting an online game as there is no guarantee it will ever be able to be completed.  NOT WHAT WE SIGNED UP FOR.  I'd rather not go through all of the bog standard level 1 responses about swapping channels resetting the router, et al, as theis does in the short term cure problems - but waiting for 5 minutes without doing anything also cures the problems but by this time the online gaming session has been ruined.  I'd much rather have a lower overall speed with some stability.   HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Micro' dropouts of service

Hello nicodemusUK,

Thanks for joining the forum Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems with your connection. I want to look into this for you, but I can't find your account info at the moment. Please drop me a PM confirming your name and address and I'll happily investigate further.

Thanks for your understanding.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos