Menu
gzus_matt
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Massive Ping Spikes in Games and download speeds as low as 0.1mb/s - Area 07

I'm getting constant ping spikes (as high as 1000) rendering all my favourite online games unplayable. I'm currently on  the XL package and recently purchased the XXL package (not yet installed) but I fear this won't solve the problem. Any help/tests/assistance would be much appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Massive Ping Spikes in Games and download speeds as low as 0.1mb/s - Area 07

Hi gzus_matt

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the slow speeds that you are experiencing. I've had a check on your connection and there some problems showing with your downstream power levels.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to organise an engineer visit and get these levels adjusted.

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
gzus_matt
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Massive Ping Spikes in Games and download speeds as low as 0.1mb/s - Area 07

After having our package upgraded to 200mbs and a new Super Hub 2ac the issues still persists. Please see the BQ monitor for the last 24hrs and my ping for the past half hour below. I was the only person in last night and the only computer connected. Any ideas what would cause this terrible service?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Gzus_matt,

Sorry to see your graph look so poor. I've just checked your connection and can see you still have problems with your power levels as Ty pointed out. We'll need a technician to visit to adjust this. I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time for this. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos