Menu
GoldenEagle1993
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Losing connection for about 40 secs in arma 3

A while back i have a wireless connection to my pc but unfortunately my booster boxes broke. So i plug the pc straight into the router and for what ever reason i get you are losing connection for 40 seconds and its getting really annoying even when i am half through the game flying in my helicopter i start to lose connection is there a way to solve this

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Losing connection for about 40 secs in arma 3

Hi GoldenEagle1993

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear of the problems that you have been experiencing when playing Arma3. I've run a few checks on your connection and everything is looking healthy. Is it just on Arma3 that you experience these disconnections or does it happen also on other games/general browsing too?

Can you try putting the hub into modem mode and let me know if this makes any difference?

Speak soon

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
GoldenEagle1993
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yes but that would mean that my other devices don't have internet and its only on arma 3

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GoldenEagle1993,

Thanks for getting back to us Smiley Happy

Trying modem mode would only be a diagnostic step, we're just curious to know if that helps the situation or if it stays the same.  If you could try that and report back that'd help us work out where this problem lies.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos