Menu
jackpeculier
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

League of Legends: High Ping

I've been using Virgin Media for 5 years now, and so far I haven't had any big problems with the service. I'm currently on a 152mbps plan with a SuperHub 2. Ever since the start of the easter holiday, I've been getting ping ranging from 88ms to 250ms in League of Legends. This makes the game very frustrating to play, and I usually got 40ms or less. Do you have any suggestions to what I can do to fix this problem, or can you confirm that it is an issue with high traffic or similar?

A response would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: League of Legends: High Ping

Hi jackpeculier

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've been experiencing recurrently when playing LoL. I'm going to send you a PM for some additional info to help us locate you and run some checks on your connection.

Is this the only game that you experiencing these issues on?

Are you connected wire or wireless?

Can you post a trace route for us to have a look at?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
jackpeculier
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello again, sorry for my late reply, but it seems the issue is fixed. It was terrible for about a week on all net related things such as browsing etc for all devices in my household, but I woke up one morning and ever since then its been fine. I've simply put it down to high easter traffic or similar. Thanks for helping!
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jackpeculier

Thanks for the update. It's great to hear that everything appears to be ok now Smiley Happy If there are any further problems though please get in touch.

Hope you have a good weekend,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos