Menu
Mitch2003
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Lagging

I'm playing on cod and my mates say I have the worse signal I always lag out of the games any ideas what to do as I've spoke to my network provider and Microsoft both say my connection is fine would it help to get the modem near me
0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lagging

It would help more to be wired or you can get a better router for your modem if you put it in modem mode.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mitch2003

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are experiencing lagging when playing COD.

I've checked your connection, and there is an SNR fault in your area which is causing intermittent connection. The reference number is F004660894 and with a review date of 9th August.

I also noticed that the downstream power levels are too high. Once the SNR fault has been closed down, I can arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you.

Speak to you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mitch2003
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam when will the engineer be coming out to me as the problem of lagging is still there
Thank you
0 Kudos
mike967angus
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi just read your post.Ive replied under the heading COD Rage elsewhere. In a nutshell I changed my superhub to 54mbs and its all sorted. Not ideal when you pay for faster but might help untill you get an engineer outSmiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mitch2003

Thanks for the reply.

The SNR fault has now been closed down as resolved. 

Now we can arrange an engineer appointment to adjust the power levels. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos