Menu
drathak89
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lag spikes in LoL

Hello!

We've been recently having lag spikes in several games but specially in League of Legends. The game servers are completely fine; but we seem to get high ping and lag spikes normally during the evening and weekends for no apparent reason. What can we do to solve this?

Regards.

0 Kudos
drathak89
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag spikes in LoL

http://www.pingtest.net/result/143548619.png bump! here's a picture of a pingtest.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Drathak89,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're getting ping spikes and lag. I've just checked your connection and can see no issues from here. Your power levels, SNR and area contention are all healthy. How are you connected to the hub? Wired or wireless?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Shiftyx
Just joined
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey, made an account to share what i discovered. I was having similar issues, - serious ping spikes / rubber banding in game, incredibly frustrating.

The guys on here tend to go through a script of are you using wired / wireless, and direct you to a load of tests. Fair play they're probably likely to be the most common issues but from my experience they rarely help with this kinda thing.

I have completely resolved this issue by enabling modem mode on my router, it's a pain in the backside having no wifi but what I gained in this trade off was consistent 22/23 MS and to be honest that's well worth it for me. Give it a try and let me know how you get on.

0 Kudos