Menu
bgw12345
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lag spike issues

I have contacted VM tech support because of persistent issues with lag spikes and disconnections since some repairs work in the area which i received a letter for.

The guy I spoke to said he could see some surge issues which will likely be affecting my service (this is the 5th person i have spoke to and i have called every night since last Thursday)

They have now booked in an engineer for 1st March which i find unacceptable as this will now be 2 weeks i have been experiencing issues before someone even attends IF they attend.

Any support on this matter is welcome.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lag spike issues

Hi bgw12345,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about your issues with lag spikes, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that all of your downstream power levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam. 

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos