Menu
scale257
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lag Spikes

Hey,

Sorry if this is a common question, but every guide I try to do online to fix the problem doesn't.

During gaming (any game) i get periods of high ping, sometimes up to 200, sometimes up to 4000, surprisingly it's impossible to game like that. It doesn't just seem to be the game, because when it spikes, my skype or discord (whichever I'm running at the time) also basically lags out.

Was hoping you could check my superhub's stats to see if it's having issues.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Lag Spikes

Hi Scale257,

Welcome to the forum and that amount of lag is certainly not normal. I've just checked your connection to see what could be causing this and found that both your up and downstream power levels are out of spec. We'll have to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time for this. To view your messages just click the envelope at the top of the page. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

All Replies
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Lag Spikes

Hi Scale257,

Welcome to the forum and that amount of lag is certainly not normal. I've just checked your connection to see what could be causing this and found that both your up and downstream power levels are out of spec. We'll have to get a technician out to adjust this and I've just sent you a private message to arrange the best time for this. To view your messages just click the envelope at the top of the page. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules