Menu
Headhunterq
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

L A G S. Very high jump ping afternoon...

Hiii!

I've been having problems with all online games (fps), because of HIGH ping and buffering low speed ETC...

My speed internet its a around 3Mbps from 7PM to around 11PM EveryONE day! from few months!

ping 100-200ms average.

I've change my internet from 50Mb to 100Mb!!!!! and I do not see any better change only for the worst.
Now I must to pay 38pounds, before I payed only 25 on better internet, this is madness or not?

Somebody can help me PLEASE!!!!! or I must unfortunately change provider of internet? Smiley Sad

Capture1.JPG

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG6.JPG

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: L A G S. Very high jump ping afternoon...

Sounds like overutilisation. Wait for staff to pick it up and confirm. If it is, be aware a fix will take a long time, and any dates you are given are review dates, not fix dates.

Headhunterq
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Another photo afternoon.

My Broadband Ping - kurwyjebane

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Headhunterq

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we took a while getting here and for the slow speeds. We do have a problem with high peak time traffic on your segment I am afraid. We are already aware of it ref F003417862 and would like to carry out some upgrade work. The review date is currently showing 07 DEC 2016. Please accept our apologies and if you would be so kind to wait a few days one of the forum team will be in contact to discuss further.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos
Headhunterq
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Day by day is getting worse my "INternet" ping 3000, can't watching movie on TV can't working on PC.

How I can cancel my contract without penalty, or got some discount on this terrible disgusting internet?

Capture.PNG

0 Kudos
Headhunterq
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Spike lag Spike lag ALLL the time... I can't anymore with this internet too much stresS...

Maybe in 2020 will be better?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Headhunterq,

Thanks for getting back to us.

My apologies you are still having issues with your broadband connection. I know this can be frustrating to say the least.

I can see that the high peak time traffic fault in your area is still ongoing with our engineers improving bandwidth and the review date of 12th April.

To discuss this further I have sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner).

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos