Menu
PeteMitch85
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Keep disconnecting from EA servers using hub 3.0

I have recently joined Virgin from TalkTalk. I have never had a problem whilst with them! Now I can not play a single game of FIFA on my xbox since! Just constantly tells me I have lost connection to EA Servers. Everything else is fine and other games seem fine but not as good as they played on talktalk. I have done everything possible and still nothing!!!! 

I am hard wired in as I know that gives the best results. I have tried port forwarding like everyone says to do. Nothing helps or changes it. Like I say my phone and tablet work absolutely fine. My speeds are a lot lower than previously been or should be and now I am having this problem. Very far from impressed so far with Virgin and their services to say the least!!!!!

I changed across to Virgin for better speeds and connections and don't seem to be getting either! Took them days to set us up in first place as the installer left before we were connected.. 5 days later and MANY phone calls in they sent someone out who replaced our faulty hub for another new one! Not a great start and all this!! 

I want it all sorted as I play online as part of an Esport team and have commitments that I am unable to keep thanks to Virgin! 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep disconnecting from EA servers using hub 3.0

Hi PeteMitch85,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to read you are experiencing disconnections whilst playing FIFA. I can imagine how annoying this must be.

Looking at your connection, the downstream power levels are too low and for this I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you, I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please.

There is also a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F005141893 and has a review date of 24th May.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
roberto2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Switch to sky.No problem with FIFA 17...Ping to Ea server stable 87ms.Hub 3.0,bad firmware and chipset.Not recommended.
PeteMitch85
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Trust me I wish I had of gone with Sky or moved my talk talk across with me!!!
Nothing but hassle!!!! Quick to take my money and leave me with nothing that I'm paying for! Joke if you ask me! Even rang Virgin the other day for a lady on the other end to tell me it's my problem not Virgins! To say I'm agreaved is not doing my feelings justice!
0 Kudos
cushkin1uk
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Samantha I am wondering if you could help me out too. Recently I joined Virgin Media I've noticed that I also keep disconnecting from the EA servers and too I am part of an Esports team. I have contacted Virgin Media and they have confirmed that my internet connection seems good and the problem doesn't occur on any other devices, e.g laptop.It would be amazing if you could help me out. Thank you.

0 Kudos