Menu
YoungHooli
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Issues with the Brent network site

Hello VM, looking for an update on F002680497 as evenings are becoming intolerable and the service unusable for 4-7 hour periods during peak time. Too much contention means that the planning for this segment of the network hasn't been done.

Any ideas? This follows on from

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming/Intermittent-Ping-fluctuations/m-p/2830994/highlight/true...

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with the Brent network site

Hi YoungHooli,

I've just checked on fault F002680497 for you and the current review date is 30/03/16.

The latest work carried out increased the capacity but the contention is still over threshold so more work is due to be carried out. 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
YoungHooli
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

VM,

Is the date on this still the end of April?

F002680497

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi YoungHooli

Thanks for getting back to us. The latest update for fault F002680497 shows that the ticket has now been closed. Has there been any improvement with your connection?

Speak soon,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
YoungHooli
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me, when was it closed may I ask? Last night the connection was as bad as always. Also, what were the cosure notes on the ticket.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi YoungHooli

No problem. The ticket notes show that it was closed on 26/04/2016 following work that has been recently carried out to resolve the problem. I'm unable to see any data on your network segment at the moment due to these recent changes so I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days and let you know of any further updates. 

Kind regards,

Ty

0 Kudos