Menu
Lightcloud9
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Issues with Final Fantasy XIV

Ahoy,

Been noticing issues for the past few days where my game will look like everyone has just stopped moving and then suddenly they teleport to wherever the player has them in actual.

Got any information regarding lag with this game? Quick glance through the forums says it's a common problem currently but still felt the need for a personal input.

Edit: Forgot to add that I've been getting 90k errors, DC'ing from the game.

Edit: Just tried running a dungeon, it's unplayable.

0 Kudos
Kruxxor
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with Final Fantasy XIV

This is exactly what has been happening to me this week, just got booted with a 9002 error myself, hope Virgin fix this asap.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Issues with Final Fantasy XIV

Hi Lightcloud9

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing when playing FFXIV

I've had a check on your connection and everything is looking ok. No problems showing on your hub or network segment which is good news Smiley Happy

We are currently investigating similar issues that appeared to be linked with a firmware update that occurred a few weeks ago. If the problems that you are noticing started in the last few days it's unlikely to be linked. 

Can you try putting the hub into modem mode and letting us know if this makes a difference.

Is it possible to post a trace route when you notice these problems occurring?

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos