Menu
Praenei
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent disconnects playing warcraft & other online games

Hi,

Had this problem for a number of weeks whereby I disconnect from Warcraft every 5 - 30 minutes.  My son has similar issues while playing Rocket League. I'm pretty sure the problem is not at my end as I use the same laptop to play WOW over a mobile broadband network most days without any issue.  I have spoken to VM support about 2 weeks ago & they did some black magic at their end but the issue has got no better.  Can anyone suggest how to proceed with getting this resolved? Running with a Super hub 2ac.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

0 Kudos
Praenei
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent disconnects playing warcraft & other online games

Just noticed another post with a similar issue re Blizzard games.  I'll try to get a thinkBroadband graph this evening (thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent disconnects playing warcraft & other online games

Hi Praenei,

Apologies for your disconnections, I'll do what I can to help.

Hope you don't mind if I start with a couple of questions first:

• Are you connected via wireless or Ethernet?
  • If you are connected via wireless does the same issue recur when hard wired?
  • Is any other form of Internet connectivity affected by this?

I'll be interested to see your traceroute results so do please post them on here when you've a chance.

Also I note your Hub is reporting high downstream power levels and I think it makes sense to get that addressed. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) and I'll schedule an engineer appointment as soon as you reply Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos