Menu
normanmrc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I've been paying £32 for 50 MBPS for like, the last 10 years.

Am I being ripped off, haha? Should I have a better deal? It's a shame they have no loyalty incentives or anything.

0 Kudos
stormfury2
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've been paying £32 for 50 MBPS for like, the last 10 years.

Hi Normanmrc,

You're on a legacy service from what I know.

You can change the service depending on your needs and they do have offers even if you're already a VM customer.

What other services do you have on your account if any?

You may be able to get more services for the same price or better for a slightly increased monthly payment, but they will likely ask you to agree to a year or two year contract.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I've been paying £32 for 50 MBPS for like, the last 10 years.

Hi normanmrc

It's great to have you with us and many thanks for dropping by with your post about the package option you have with us as a customer.

Our teams would love to discuss this with you and would be happy to discuss any billing or package queries that need to be looked into for you.  Our teams always look into this for you in a secure way, and to contact them about this if you haven't already then you can do so either, via 150 or 0345 454 1111 or via Webchat where our teams can support you with this.

To speak to the Webchat teams just choose the option in the column on the left that best matches your needs and tab over to the right through the menu to get to the Chat Online option.

E.g.- Account and Billing > Manage Your Account Online

As the forums are public we need to be supporting you in this way to keep your data confidential.

Let us know if you get this sorted with them and if you need anything else from us, just give us a shout!

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos