Menu
Ozzy109
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I can't connect to PSN...has been on and off for 3 weeks now!

So since moving to a new house with Virgin media internet, I cannot sign into playstation network over wireless or ethernet cable on my PS4 and PS3.

Last week I was able to sign on until Friday when I haven't been able to sign in since. Before last week I was also unable to connect to PSN on two different occasions. Even when I have been able to sign in, I still lose connection to Destiny every time...

I have tried everything to port forwarding, dmz, IP address changing and more...

I rang Sony and they told me to send them the local area IP address (Birmingham) as they said it might be a problem with Virgin media. 

I CAN use my laptop and phone on the internet and I was able to connect to the playstation network on a different ISP at my parents house.

PLEASE HELP VIRGIN MEDIA!!!! I can't take it any more! I can't change much of my settings as I live in a shared house so the internet I kind of out of my control!

Please sort out PSN issues asap!

0 Kudos
jinz24
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't connect to PSN...has been on and off for 3 weeks now!

The same problem here.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't connect to PSN...has been on and off for 3 weeks now!

Hi @Ozzy109 & @jinz24,

I'm really sorry to hear you're suffering issues connection to PSN.  We're trying to get a bit more info on this to be able to look into what's causing these issues.  I've posted some instructions in the thread below (post #24 in the thread), could you please pop onto there and provide the requested information for us?

Playstation Network - Page 3 - Virgin Media Forum

The sooner you're able to do this, the sooner we'll be able to pass the info across and find out where the problem lies.  Let me know if you have any questions about doing the tests.

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos