Menu
Rialou
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Huge connection jumps on ps4 pro

Hey all. So I'm a playstation pro gamer as is my partner. we had next to no problembs befor we upgraded a month ago and now nothing but problems. My partner is wired in using a category 6 lan via a tp link. I use the 5g as even though im further from the router which is down stairs the 5g is amazing and 2.4 dosent reach. Go figure considering lol. We started having problems with playing destiny so did the whole port forwarding trick. looked like it worked but as of tonight the signal is exceptionally jumpy my 5g tests i know are estimated but one strait after the other my upload speed went as follows
up load was jumpy to but not as much. Curiosity got the better of me so I tested my partners thinking maybe its just unstable wirless... nope
And thats on lan Smiley Surprised.
Im baffled is it my SH2AC? is it because of the port forward cause i did it by the book? Are the playstations broke? its been over a week but the worse started today. Im sorry for the essa thank you for sticking with me Smiley Happy if you answer please keep inmind i only learnt how to port forward and stuff tofay so dumb it down TIA
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Huge connection jumps on ps4 pro

Hey Rialou,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

Apologies for the poor connection you're experiencing, I know how frustrating this can be and more so if you're a gamer.

Looking at your Superhub, nothing is standing out in error, your power and SNR levels are great, no time-outs since your last reboot and the area is also free of fault.

Are you able to perform some speed tests, pings etc from a hard-wired PC or laptop? It would be a good place to start with our diagnostics.

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out