Menu
carrotcruncher
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How many people are having the same gaming disconnection problems that appears to be the firmware issue

Just reply to this post - whether you be a PC or one of those new fangled console thing user - so that we can get a big list going - there seems too many small posts that then get 'ignored' - so lets get some weight of numbers behind this so somebody actually does something !!

derprofii2
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How many people are having the same gaming disconnection problems that appears to be the firmware iss

Disconnections only occur when wireless and changing the 5 frequency to the lowest speed seems to fix the issue for most people.
i always have wired connection and dont experience any disconnections, only major latency
0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: How many people are having the same gaming disconnection problems that appears to be the firmware iss

0 Kudos
Shaun_77
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Count me in. Destiny, Elder Scrolls, Diablo 3 almost any game i own.

0 Kudos
Tenkar
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

List of games that I've had problems with
Star Wars the old republic
Elder Scrolls online
Wildstar
Skyforge
Warframe
0 Kudos
mr_m_beasley
Dialled in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yep ever since the update. I shouldn't HAVE TO fiddle with my router. It should just work.

0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

mr_m_beasley wrote:

Yep ever since the update. I shouldn't HAVE TO fiddle with my router. It should just work.

If it was a router not doing NAT then yes it would just work.

0 Kudos