Menu
Patrick1953
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How do I make a formal complaint about Virgin service.

I play online games and used to get no problems with speed or ping but recently its become impossible with pings of 300- 400 every few seconds and for a lot of the day. Virgin have tested everything and say they can do no more as its not their equipment or lines. I pay for a service that I'm not getting and they say tough titty mate. So I want to shake the Virgin tree and see what falls out if you get my drift and would like to know how I complain about them. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I make a formal complaint about Virgin service.

Google the CEO (not allowed to print his name or any links due to the 'police' on here)

Easily found if you google 'CEO Virgin Media' though.

Send him a nicely worded letter stating your case, and have a general moan about the poor state of the services his company 'provides' (or not, as the case may be)

Go straight to the top, go for the jugular and cut out all these middlemen...Smiley Mad

The more people that do this, the better. Mr CEO might then just twig how many dissatisfied customers he REALLY  HAS..

0 Kudos
aggellos
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's a bit like this

To be honest an official body like OFCOM would be a better place to start than a CEO.

0 Kudos
adambunion
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I might get on-board too. Their support and service is a joke. As long as speedtest.net (specifically the Virgin hosted server) is performing OK then they think that's the definitive network test and everything else should be fine..

0 Kudos
HughJarsse
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

aggellos wrote:

It's a bit like this

To be honest an official body like OFCOM would be a better place to start than a CEO.

OFCOM are not really interested, as I have already found out...They basically say 'yeah, OK, thanks for letting us know. We will collate these complaints, and look at them, then if there are enough of them, and they are sufficiently bad to warrant us looking into them further, we will be in touch'

That was nearly a YEAR ago, and I am STILL waiting.

If, everyone who wanted to complain e-mailed the CEO, they would be inundated with complaints to the point they would have to try to do something to reduce the amount of mail they were receiving, even if they did not want to actually act on the complaints. (I also believe that if you make an OFFICIAL complaint, and mark the e-mail as such, they HAVE to make some sort of response)..

You could do what a lot of us are doing, and put a review on trustpilot, and then pass the site address around, the more that know about it, and post on their site, the more people in general will see the truth about this company, rather than the 'spin' that they put out..

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.virginmedia.com

0 Kudos