Menu
AndyG3
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

High ping and rubber banding during peak hours

Hey,

I have been having serious lag and rubber banding issues while playing games during peak times. It is especially apparent in fast paced games like Rocket League and Overwatch and makes them basically unplayable.I am on the 200meg package and the speeds are good most of the time but its extremely frustrating to try and play with these issues. I have been monitoring my connection using the think broadband quality monitor, below are some of the graphs from this week. On Friday and Saturdays the problem is not as bad.

My location is Edinburgh EH9.

Thanks

My Broadband Ping - Andrew Gellan

0 Kudos
Splunkjamma
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: High ping and rubber banding during peak hours

This is becoming a problem for me also. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: High ping and rubber banding during peak hours

Hiya AndyG3,

Thanks for taking the time ot post back on the community.

I'm sorry to see that you are having issues with your broadband connection during peak hours.

When I checked your connection, there is a high peak time traffic fault in your area. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004778644 and with a review date of 14th December.

I will pass this across to one of my colleagues who will be in touch with further information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos