Menu
Lukewarwick99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Getting disconnected from online matches on Xbox one

I'm regularly being disconnected from online matches, nearly every time I try and play online I will get kickee from the game and Xbox party and have to reconnect and it's very frustrating as it was working perfectly fine a few months back and we have even recently upgraded.
Someone help please thank you!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting disconnected from online matches on Xbox one

Hey Lukewarwick99,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having problems when you're gaming online, I know there's nothing more frustrating than being kicked off midgame!

Is your Xbox connected wirelessly or with an Ethernet cable? Are any of your other devices having problems?

Hope to hear back from you soon,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lukewarwick99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I play with a wired connection and I don't usually have problems with other devices that's why I'm so confused
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lukewarwick99, 

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know that you keep getting disconnected from Xbox online matches, I apologise for any inconvenience caused I am confident that we can get this sorted.

I have tested your connection from here and I noticed a number of time outs inside the Hubs logs which would explain the disconnections you mentioned. I would need to arrange for an engineer to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos