Menu
sytch4u
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gaming jitter FIFA 16 PS4

Hello I have been experiencing very bad jitter when playing fifa, I have tried everything possible to resolve this issue, the game is not enjoyable when you have a disadvantage. I have tried port forward, DMZ, wired connection, wi-fi, modem mode. I actually think there is an issue with my connection.

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gaming jitter FIFA 16 PS4

Hi Sytch4u,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with Fifa 16. It certainly sounds like you've tried most of the fixes for this already. I've checked your connection from here and can see no issues. Your power levels, SNR and contention are healthy. It seems lag issues with Fifa 16 are fairly common regardless of ISP. I've seen a few users have changed their DNS servers on the PS4 to the google DNS which are 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. Give that a try and let us know how you get on.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
sytch4u
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply. However, I have tried that but it hasn't changed anything Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
sytch4u
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm thinking of changing ISP, many other users are experiencing fifa problems, other games have no issues but virgin seem to have many complaints regarding fifa. my speed test are perfect 

0 Kudos