Menu
Latty123
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Game of war

Not been able to play for about a month now takes for ever to load any tasks I just get the loading icon is it true it's just VM customers who are experiencing this? If so goodbye VM
0 Kudos
IGW62
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game of war

I have the same problem. It works fine when using mobile data or when I have connected at friend's house using a different wifi provider. I reported it about 3 weeks ago and to be fair to the operator, she went and spoke to several different people about it, and said that it was an issue with VM wifi, something to do with ports. I was told it would take about 5 days to fix, but still nothing has been done. I am now looking at sky packages.

0 Kudos
shanematthews
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game of war

IGW62 wrote:

I have the same problem. It works fine when using mobile data or when I have connected at friend's house using a different wifi provider. I reported it about 3 weeks ago and to be fair to the operator, she went and spoke to several different people about it, and said that it was an issue with VM wifi, something to do with ports. I was told it would take about 5 days to fix, but still nothing has been done. I am now looking at sky packages.

She was talking out her backside, i've logged in to the game just fine via my VM connection as a test, seems to be more of a routing issue than anything else

0 Kudos