Menu
Anthony2412
Joining in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Game Apps Hanging!

Ill play through a battle/match on some games and it keeps stopping at random points and not continuing play at any point and i have to resart app!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Game Apps Hanging!

Hi Anthony2412

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with your applications.  Everything looks ok when checking over your connection.

What device are you using and what games are you playing when you notice these problems?

Speak soon 

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Anthony2412
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Playing games from kongregate on htc desire 620 global assault, spellstone numerous others too, wont load properly over wifi either.

Thanks for reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anthony2412

Sorry to hear about the problems you're experiencing at the moment, do you experience this issue while connected to the Virgin hub? Do you also experience the problem when connected via 3G?

Have you been in touch with Kongregate at all to see if the issues you're experiencing with the games are linked?

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Anthony2412
Joining in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yep i contacted them when it first happened, its only happening while connected to hub 3g is fine. Thanks
0 Kudos
Anthony2412
Joining in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

It seems to have been been this (F003945611) broadband issue that was causing problems, im not sure what that problem was could you put it in a simpler form for me for future ref?

Thanks Anth!
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anthony2412

Thanks for your reply and confirming that Smiley Happy The ticket reference you've posted F003945611 appears to be a fault ticket for a webmail issue. 

Are these problems still continuing?

Hope you had a good weekend,

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Anthony2412
Joining in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No its all good, as soon as the confirmation medsage that that particular problem had been fixed i logged in and everything was back as it should be i thought it was funny for a webmails problem too, its a unity game though i dont know if that makes a difference!
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Anthony2412

Thanks for the update. Well that's a little weird but great to hear that the problems seem to have been resolved Smiley Happy 

If there are any further problems just let us know.

Kind regards,

Ty

0 Kudos