Menu
DD24
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Frequent Lag Spikes, Every Minute

This is causing me ever so many issues, I play many different competitive games, most of which require a reaction time of 50 - 200 ms, when your pings around 8 that's wonderful when taking into consideration the response time of your TV. However when every minute your connection lags for around 1 - 2 seconds, this makes competitive gaming literally impossible, thus my hobby isn't plausible, I've used Virgin media for many years and always recommended them for their download speed and Tivo deals, however after this persistent issue that's becoming exponentially more prominent in the last few weeks I'm losing faith.

What can I do to resolve this issue, and what can your knowledgeable tech supports do to assist me in receiving the service that has been paid for? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent Lag Spikes, Every Minute

Hi DD24,

Thanks for letting me know about your frequent lag spikes, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested the connection from here and I noticed that all of your power levels are too low and will need to adjusted by an engineer, I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required in order to proceed with making the booking.

Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
NiccyNicx13
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Frequent Lag Spikes, Every Minute

I've been having this too on my playstation, playing games is impossible, do you know if this has been sorted for you?
0 Kudos