Menu
MikeBurrows92
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

For everyone struggling with fifa lag

I have some bad news, It's our TVs and the input lag rating of it!! I've really struggled with lag on fifa and struggled to win games even against rubbish players my players felt slow and heavy, well I've recently won some money so upgraded my Xbox One to a One S and bought a high spec Samsung 4K HDR tv to replace a 5 year old Panasonic Viera, I've just had two games online and my word the difference is absolutely ASTOUNDING, it's honestly like playing a different game, play is fast and responsive with no button lag and I've outclassed both opponents with ease having 60% possession both games and multiple shots. I know it's definitely the tv because it's even took me to another level online on Gears of War 4 with shotgun battles one game I got 75 kills which I've never ever done, a guy actually messaged me saying he was reporting me for cheating haha.
0 Kudos
MikeBurrows92
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: For everyone struggling with fifa lag

3rd game in playing exactly the same so not a fluke, now in the final of the ea shield when I could never get past round of 16 before
0 Kudos
rickomate
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: For everyone struggling with fifa lag

I play on a pc gaming monitor and the ms is minimal. To some people it may be there tv. But mine certainly isn't.
0 Kudos