Menu
Clakkers
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fluctuating Pings

Hi All -

Old games or not, my Ping on COD4 has been increasingly getting worse - its is now mostly day to day unplayable -

I have just come off the phone to a technician who confidently told me it would now ' go down' but it isn't -

I will call the helpline again tomorrow night - but have posted this in the hope it will be picked up.

Yours hopefuly -

Clakkers

0 Kudos
WillWill
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fluctuating Pings

Also the same here, across any game, constant fluctuating ping during the evenings, rebooting the SuperHub settles it down for a little bit before it continues again, here are my screen shots of the ThinkBroadband ping:

1935548153c53aa959dcc323c090c3d8-19-11-2015

8bd6333441f3822f31e24714b17ad00a-20-11-2015

0 Kudos
Clakkers
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Im struggling to find my posts here - lol!

I knew yday id put one on, but could not find it - typed another ! tsk!

Willwill

Have you not had any luck with CS either?

I called them last night - he definitely took the **bleep**, I kept asking him if what he was suggesting would help, and how, and he blissfully ignored me as though his p*** poor English was excusable -

I noticed tonight what actually he asked has reset the hub totally - something I told him I had already done and was not happy to do again, and he said it wouldn't!!!

Unacceptable service Virgin - can you track the call and register a complaint from me please -

***edit*** and now I cant find my earlier post?

Rgds

Clakkers

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Clakkers,

I've just responded on your other post! Here's a link in case you lose it again Smiley Happy
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/Poor-ping-rates/m-p/2976374#M87207

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
MrElbow
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have a similar problem,

I play on the NiNJA|HighJump FFA EU server regularly and my ping is usually around 22-50.

But the constant spiking of the network means I am lagging badly so I'm not very popular plus is very difficult to shoot anything when you're warping all over the place!!

I'm plugged in directly to the router.

0 Kudos