Menu
On our wavelength
Message 21 of 47 (435 Views)

Re: Final Fantasy XIV random 90002 Error

Do I assume that you have just done away with assisting me then Emma?

Regards

Ricky

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 22 of 47 (428 Views)

I'm on superhub 3 and I also get the frequent disconnects. It also happens on Guild Wars 2 occasionally (rare), but nowhere near as frequent as ffxiv. Both my partner and I play together in different rooms on different PCs, one wireless and one wired and we both disconnect at the same time. Switched off the auto channel switching on the router to see if that helped, nothing. Becoming very frustrated as we were lead to believe this was a superhub 2 issue, hence renewing contract with Virgin.
Tuning in
Message 23 of 47 (415 Views)

I think you've replied to the wrong person Emma, lol

But so I can join in on this;

• My connection is fine with everything BUT online gaming - anything to do with online gaming I am constantly disconnected.
  • Both by Ethernet AND wireless
  • I can disconnect from any online game, but Final Fantasy seems to be the common (seeing as this is the one I play online the most)
  • I play by Playstation. My friends play by the same and a few others by PC. 2 friends play on different providers, they do not have this disconnecting problem.

I play with my friends online at the same time. We always seem to either disconnect at the same time or one after the other. We are all in different towns.

This happens at all times of day and night; peak time has nothing to do with it!

There is NOT fault with our lines - just you guys controlling the traffic due to the high volume of useage. You've had many people say countless times that they've done everything in their power to correct this, but the only thing that seems to fix the problem is going to a different provider.

We pay for a service. We aren't getting said service. We shouldn't have to wait for months for you guys to "review" connections in an area, because we know damn well you will say "it's all fine, no problems, just the high peak times".

I'm gonna say this now; get this damn problem fixed, or say bye bye to another 3 customers.

Tuning in
Message 24 of 47 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Yeah someone who I play with also on Virgin up north has been having disconnects as well on ffxiv, same time as me also.
Forum Team
Message 25 of 47 (387 Views)

Hi Clawzskunk, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you have continued to have trouble with your connection. Thank you for all the additional information sometimes it can be a bit tricky to pick out all the details in a long thread. 

Looking at fault ref F004386261 for slow speeds at peak times. These types of faults can be quite complex to resolve and they and can involve upgrading/adding software, hardware, cabling etc - up to and including digging up streets, building new or extending Head-End Buildings.

This may be seen as more cabinets in the street serving that area and work done in the Head-End buildings that link the IP Edge Network to the web.

I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Message 26 of 47 (383 Views)

Hi Sparkleunidog, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see you are also still having trouble with your connection. 

In addition to fault ref F005280615 I can see some other issues. 

I have taken another look and I can see some issues with your modem SNR. I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at that for you. It may explain the issues you are having during the day. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Forum Team
Message 27 of 47 (380 Views)

Hi Mystic, 

Thanks for getting in touch, apologies for the issues you have had with your connection.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F005304959 For SNR and FECS. The current review date is 26/05/2017. 

I will keep an eye on this for you and let you know as soon as I know more. 

All the best

Emma

On our wavelength
Message 28 of 47 (363 Views)

Hi Emma,

Thank you for your response, but unfortunately 3+ years is long enough to sort your network out and the complexity is not the issue with this problem, more the ability for your company to meet deadlines and carry out works or to understand that you cannot add unlimited people onto your infrastructure without impact. 

The simple crux of your speed issues is that you have caused your own problems and oversubscribed on your lines. This is self inflicting your own issues on your customers, though thankfully this is NOT related as previously mentioned. 

Regards

Ricky

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 29 of 47 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hi

How long has this fault been occurring because we renewed in Feb/March time and it was happening for many months before that.

Thanks
Tuning in
Message 30 of 47 (334 Views)

Still no response. This was posted on Sunday, it's now THURSDAY!
0 Kudos