Menu
markp32
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Final Fantasy XI Connection Issues

Hi,

There have been major problems on Final Fantasy XI for me since yesterday.  Constant disconnecting and data dropping, half the time I cant even log in.

Looking at the forums, it seems something has been changed that is messing up what seems to be mostly MMORPG  games.

Regards,

Mark.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final Fantasy XI Connection Issues

Hi markp32

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing playing FFXIV

We have noticed an increase in traffic on the forum regarding these issues which we are currently investigating.

Running a few tests on your connection though there are problems with the downstream power levels. We will need to arrange for an engineer visit and get these levels adjusted.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
VegaNovus
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final Fantasy XI Connection Issues

Ty_S wrote:

Hi markp32

Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing playing FFXIV

We have noticed an increase in traffic on the forum regarding these issues which we are currently investigating.

Running a few tests on your connection though there are problems with the downstream power levels. We will need to arrange for an engineer visit and get these levels adjusted.

I will send you a private message (red envelope top left hand corner) to get this organised.

Thanks

The post clearly says Final Fantasy XI (whether he meant XI or XIV)

0 Kudos