Menu
Nejones1981
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

FIFA 17 unplayable

Wired 200mb connection , ports open , tried modem mode , in fact tried everything but still FIFA 17 is unplayable from a virgin connection.  I have contacted ea numerous times and each time they tell me I need contact ISP to re route me past prolexic.com . I beleive how virgin media route us is the issue here . Until they acknowledge this and fix this **bleep** there is no point playing FIFA.  I have to go round my friends house on his 50mb Sky broadband just to play the FIFA weekend league lol 😂 what a joke of a company virgin are seriously. 

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: FIFA 17 unplayable

If you have a SH3, this is a known issue, just look at all the other posts in this forum.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Nejones1981
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No I have an 2ac , the hub isn't the issue here it's the cheap **bleep** routing which is obvious from the trace route

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hey there Nejones1981,

Thanks for getting in touch and apologies for the problems with Fifa.

Have you tried entering the IP address of your console into the DMZ rule?

Please get back to us so we can investigate further.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
elJambo
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Nejones I've had to buy another router for the time being and put the superhub into Modem mode to get my xbox to be functional online. 

0 Kudos
rickomate
Tuning in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I'm having exactly same issue as you. Virgin never get back to me. What router have you bought ?
0 Kudos