Menu
MBUK
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

FFXIV, 90002 error, Superhub3

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the 90002 error code in FFXIV? Using a superhub3 and get this problem everyday, can range from once or twice to multiple times throughout the day/evening.

Noticed this thread from last year which pinpoints the issue for the older superhubs: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Gaming-Support/An-open-letter-to-VM-regarding-Final-Fantasy-XIV/...

I've got my own thread open elsewhere because I have a multitude of internet problems but I don't think this is due to that, since nothing else drops connection, and nothing shows up in my superhubs log when I get the 90002 error, and mostly because of the thread mentioned above.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: FFXIV, 90002 error, Superhub3

Hi MBUK,

Sorry to hear you're getting disconnected while playing. As I understand it, error 90002 means a complete disconnection from the servers from the client side rather than the games server side. 

In light of this I've checked your connection but can see no issues from here. How are you connecting to the hub? If wireless could you try wired? Also are you using modem mode or router mode? 

Let us know and we'll take things from there.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
DaniC84
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i have the exact same issue! its fine for a hour or so but like tonight i was mid A rank hunting and it disconnected and then every 2mins it would. Discord also cuts out too but FF fisconnecting is a pain too!
0 Kudos
Jingsley
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

We have the exact same issue in our house where we are playing on PC and PS4 (both wired). Regular disconnects aal day, every day.

Problem seems to have started since switching to Superhub 3 (after we had months of problems with the previous modem - see one of my other posts). Is it possible to switch back to our Superhub 1 and see if this fixes the problem (I still have the old one and the problem turned out to be the power supply)?

Jingsley

0 Kudos
VegaNovus
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

LOL - all of the e-mails I'm currently getting saying my thread has been linked is hilarious.

But, it really sucks that this is happening AGAIN?!

Glad I left VM.
0 Kudos