Menu
maximo289
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EUW League of Legends crazy ping 3000+ constant.

Hey so after doing some research i've checked around here on the forums and looks like the best way to get help is to make a post so here i am. 

Anyway i'm receiving what i would call the worst service i've ever experienced.

i'm in the same room as my router so i'm running a Cat5e connection straight into my intel gigabit lan port. 

I pay for Vivid 100 and rarely see 100mb/s so the fact that now i've got ping of over 3000ms making league and other games unplayable is just making me boil over.

as you can clearly see here i have 3260ms ping.

any help would be greatly appreciated, i'm pretty technically fluent so any suggestions or screenshots you want let me know. 

Ping.png

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: EUW League of Legends crazy ping 3000+ constant.

So we can help us to help you, can you

Go to your Superhub Log in screen

Do NOT log in.

Little button top right.....

Can you post Upstream, Downstream and Network logs.

Screen caps are nice, C&P will do- Don't stress about formatting if you C&P. Someone will get a look and see if there's anything obvious amiss.

Can you also post a traceroute to LOL servers when you are having the issue?

maximo289
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Downstream.pngNetwork Log.pngUpstream.pngTrace Route.png

I'd Also like to say thank you for taking the time to try and help Kippies Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Your first traceroute is okay, second is not. You've massive latency from your HUB to VM's infrastructure.

You also have 45 T3's on each of your upstream channels.

Wait for staff to pick it up, it looks like the HUB is not talking to the CMTS properly. They will need to run some diagnostics their end.

What is your speed like generally? Your power levels are okay so in theory you should be getting decent service, but that latency and the time outs are not normal.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Maximo289,

Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear you're having trouble with your latency to LoL. I've just checked your connection and can see no issues from here. Your power levels, SNR and area contention all look healthy. Kippies is correct and those T3s are concerning but there have been no more since your reboot 24 hours ago. Could you run another traceroute to the server you play on followed by another trace in modem mode for comparison?

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos