Menu
Gujardanny
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

ERROR (WS-37397-9) ON PS4, WHAT SHALL I DO?

They say it's got something to do with Wi-Fi?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ERROR (WS-37397-9) ON PS4, WHAT SHALL I DO?

The IP address your hub has been banned by Sony. Sony don't unban IPs from what I've read online in the past about this. The quickest solution would be to have your hub in modem mode connected to a 3rd party router which has a WAN port (Ethernet cable ran between the two of them.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

The IP address your hub has been banned by Sony. Sony don't unban IPs from what I've read online in the past about this. The quickest solution would be to have your hub in modem mode connected to a 3rd party router which has a WAN port (Ethernet cable ran between the two of them.)

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Gujardanny
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The problem is other people use the Wi-Fi in the house, so i can't switch it modem mode but i did and then i could use the playstation service's? Can i get a new IP from virgin?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Gujardanny wrote:
The problem is other people use the Wi-Fi in the house, so i can't switch it modem mode but i did and then i could use the playstation service's? Can i get a new IP from virgin?

If you had the hub replaced by VM, then you would end up with a new IP address. The IP address is linked to the MAC address of the hub and being that VM IP address are fairly sticky (can have the same IP for a year plus easily.)

- - - - - -
0 Kudos