Menu
Danzoefos23
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EA server issue (UFC & Battlefield) Xbox one

I am having major issues with EA Servers, I cannot even complete one round in UFC1 and as for Battlefield I last 5mins before I am kicked.

I have opened up the required ports for Battlefield and UFC however this has not helped, I currently use the SuperHub2 via wifi, I gets speeds of 45mbps download and 11mbps upload, 0% packet loss, MTU=1480, latency 166ms Wifi strength 87%.

I have not had issues like this for a long time, Virgin recently upgraded my internet to 200mbps

Can someone help!!!!!!

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: EA server issue (UFC & Battlefield) Xbox one

Danzoefos23 wrote:

I am having major issues with EA Servers, I cannot even complete one round in UFC1 and as for Battlefield I last 5mins before I am kicked.

I have opened up the required ports for Battlefield and UFC however this has not helped, I currently use the SuperHub2 via wifi, I gets speeds of 45mbps download and 11mbps upload, 0% packet loss, MTU=1480, latency 166ms Wifi strength 87%.

I have not had issues like this for a long time, Virgin recently upgraded my internet to 200mbps

Can someone help!!!!!!

Its your Latency that's killing you.

Where are the EA servers based. Try UK or Europe servers for better Latency.

Or just follow my the info in my sig.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos
legacy1
Hero
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Wifi is bad for gaming especially on the super hub/ hub and if there are many devices connected.

You can get Free IP Tools
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Network-Tools/Network-Monitoring/Free-IP-Tools.shtml
set Pkts 1000 delay 20ms Pkts size 512 timeout 1 to IP 192.168.0.1 and see what you get over wireless.

0 Kudos
itshariboe
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm also having this issue while playing Battlefield 4, my internet will randomly slow down to almost nothing, and I'll get kicked, this has happened petty much every round, that's if I can even complete one.

0 Kudos
RedGooner
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I play on PC wired on BF4 and never get kicked because of my connection.

--
Red (VM SH2 AC Beta tester)
Running on 200Mb VM service with SH2 AC in Modem Mode, with a ASUS RT-N66U router. With this setup I get Fantastic WIRED and WIRELESS Signals in my home. I dont work for VM. But I work in IT, and I know my tech.
My advice is at your own risk.
0 Kudos