Menu
Joining in
Message 41 of 138 (250 Views)

Re: Dreadful Packet Loss - Ongoing issue that is not going to go away VM!

I had to change back to the sh2 ac because of all the packet loss I was experiencing. I had no problems until a few days ago, now bf1 is not playable
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 42 of 138 (250 Views)

I'm in irvine ayrshire, and am now having the same problem. This problem has been going on for about a week now, with the drop in my connection and packet loss. Speed shows to be fine on tests but not if I'm downloading a file from psn speed fluctuates and online gaming is non playable at the moment. I have been playing bf1 with the network graph open and I get high latency and packet loss that causes rubber banding that leads to my death. This is not the first time I've had this problem, a few months back I change back to the sh2ac from the sh3 due to similar issues
Tuning in
Message 43 of 138 (231 Views)

I've just received my SH3 today and The ping on my xbox has went from 157 last night to 163,
Cant even open all the ports either with invalid range errors on 3074 etc & kicked after 20 seconds on Fifa pro clubs.

Absolute joke of a company must have known this would be the outcome yet allowed me to spend the weekend presuming I was getting somewhere and wasting a day making sure i was at home today for the delivery.

60 quid a month & we've been running around power cycling, port forwarding and googling the absolute **bleep** out of latency spikes and puma 3 problems till we're basically now equipped to work for virgin ( if they even hired people in this country to answer their phones).

Luckily i was informed our subscription is actually up for an upgrade so i'm giving this till Friday then moving to BT or SKY where my friends are paying half the price for half the speed with double the connection quality & triple the customer service.

Tuning in
Message 44 of 138 (227 Views)

Same problems from Kilmarnock, been over a week also.
My Broadband Ping - Test1

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 45 of 138 (201 Views)

My Packetloss seems to be spiking to 100% now out of nowhere My Broadband Ping - David McClung
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 46 of 138 (182 Views)

I dont think he mean any offense to be fair but you are correct, this isnt simply an Ayrshire thread.
+1 for the League of Gentlemen reference tho!! Smiley Very Happy
I'm keen to see this issue resolved and if you can continue to chip in with test results, then please continue to do so,
On our wavelength
Message 47 of 138 (179 Views)

Holy shmoly... that is some massive loss at around 18:00 this evening!

My Broadband Ping - Packet Loss Extravaganza
0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 48 of 138 (165 Views)

Ayrshire, same issue. Online gaming is a no-go until VM get this issue resolved. My Broadband Ping - Virgin BB Ping Check
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 49 of 138 (151 Views)

My Broadband Ping - Xbox DropsYeah all the same, can only speak for my area (south ayrshire but all new installations in the area) shame VM just say 'everything ok on our end' Was told would get a call back within 72 hours on Friday. Still waiting
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 50 of 138 (150 Views)

Just looking at the 4 most recently posted BQM graphs shows something that isnt difficult to spot.  Within a very short window, all 4 connections suffered 100% loss.  This could be indicative of VM taking a look at the issue or, and I pray this isnt the case....the issue becoming steadily worse.

0 Kudos